Reliance India Call is grabbing the international market with a decent pace. Indians spread all over the world are closely following its development and using the service to make VoIP calls to India.
Reliance India Call is a VoIP service offered by the Indian communications giant Reliance Communications Limited. The various features of Reliance India Call include call hold, call forward, call block, call history, caller ID, audio conference, missed call alert, do not disturb, contacts, account balance, instant messaging, offline messages, account recharge options, ringtones and call recording.
One can call over 200 countries using the Reliance India Call service which is a major attraction point. The system requirements to use Reliance India Call are detailed below:
- At least a RAM of 256 MB.
- A non-proxy internet connection.
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or the later ones.
- A broadband connection for better services.
- Pentium class processor of 1 GHz or higher.
- Sound cards, speakers and a microphone.
Reliance India Call accepts payments only in USD. PC to PC calls are absolutely free with Reliance India Call.
The voice quality of the Reliance i call is excellent. That’s undisputed. But the call rates are a bit higher compared to the other players in the field.
- The usual call rate to India per minute is 7.9 cents.
- During the holiday season in India the rate goes down to near 5 cents per minute. But these rates are applicable when you call to any Reliance phone line in India.
Overall, Reliance India Call is not a great option in terms of call rates. But in terms of service, you can surely go for it.